Between the fudgey brownie-bottom layer and crumbles of decadent cream-filled cookies on top, this Halloween-inspired dessert is sure to satisfy even the biggest chocolate-lover!
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 packages chocolate pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) container whipped topping, defrosted
- 1 family-sized package cream-filled chocolate cookies, crumbled
- Milano® cookies
- Icing gel
- Marshmallow ghosts
- Candy pumpkins
- Green sprinkles
- Prepare the brownie mix according to its instructions, and set aside.
- Make the pudding according to its instructions, and let it stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the whipped topping, and mix well.
- Spread the whipped pudding topping on top of the brownie layer, followed by the crumbles of crushed-cream filled chocolate cookies.
- Use the icing gel to write desired tombstone sayings on the Milano® cookies, and insert them into the top of the dessert.
- Spread the candy and marshmallow ghosts and pumpkins throughout the tombstones, and add a dusting of the green sprinkles.