This no-bake strawberry pie with cream cheese filling is everything you want in a spring and summer dessert—and so easy to make!
- 3 pounds Strawberries, Hulled, Divided
- ½ cups Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 package (8 Oz. Size) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1-¾ cup Sweet Whipped Cream (Already Fluffy Whipped Cream Or Topping, Not Liquid Whipping Cream)
- 1 9-inch Graham Cracker Crust (or Make Your Own)
- Additional Whipped Cream, Strawberries And Fresh Mint, For Garnish
Set aside 2 pounds of the strawberries. Blend remaining pound (about 1 1/2 cups) until smooth. Add water until mixture is 2 cups, then pour into a small saucepan.
Add granulated sugar and cornstarch to the blended strawberries in the saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring, for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and cool completely.
While strawberry sauce is cooling, make the cheesecake layer. Beat softened cream cheese, then carefully fold in whipped cream until smooth.
Spread cream cheese mix in the bottom of the pie crust; arrange enough reserved berries on top with the pointy end up to fill the entire pie. Pour cooled strawberry sauce over the top and spread between all the nooks. Slice remaining strawberries into rounds and layer on top of the pie.
Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight. For easiest slicing, freeze chilled pie 20–30 minutes before serving. To serve, top with whipped cream, extra berries and fresh mint, if you like.